The dual bin aerobic digester converts all your kitchen waste to rich compost- solid manure and compost tea – liquid manure. You need not dispose your waste as Garbage thereby preventing the environment and reduce landfill in your area.
The digester is designed to operate without electricity or any mechanical parts. No foul smell is generated and easy to operate and hassle free maintenance. The bin is designed with FRP for high durability and stability. This is a dual bin concept- one bin is used to fill up the waste, it will take 25 to 30 days for the bin to get filled. After this filled up you have to use other bin while the first bin will be left for composting for 25 to 30 days.
- Ideal for community composting in Apartments and Gated communities.
- Aesthetically designed, functionally designed to compost all your kitchen and food waste.
- Hassle free, easy to use, easy to maintain and easy to convert your organic waste to organic manure.
- One bin will digest upto 40 Ltr of waste per day.
- Dual bin of GRC600 of size L 1.14 x 0.8 x1.05 mtr is ideally suited for upto 40 families, and for more it shall be multiples of above.
- Can be installed in setback spaces, open spaces and terrace.
- One bin will require 9 bags of 10 ltr capacity of My Green Microbes per month.
GRC600 – Community composting is used for Apartment and Gated Communities
Composting procedure with MY GREEN BIN
- Spread 1 cm layer of My Green Microbes at the bottom of the bin.
- Add 3 inches of waste to the bin.
- Spread My Green Microbes evenly on the top.
- Now again you can add 3 inches of waste.
- Spread My Green Microbes again.
- Just repeat the process till the bin fills up.
- Leave the first bin for composting by covering it with layer of microbes.
- Start the above process in second bin.
- Both bins can be used alternatively and get rich manure.
What to compost
- Cooked food , Uncooked food, Tea bags, Coffee dust, Fruits & Fruit peels, Vegetable peels, Flower waste, Egg shells (Crushed), Paper bits, Garden waste, Saw dust, Ashes
Things not to go into My Green Bin
- Sanitary Napkins, Disposable Diapers, Bandages, Any material, Contaminated with blood
- Glass/ Wire/ Cloth, Fabric Leather/ Rubber, Thermocol / Plastic, Metal/ Paper, Wood/ Rexine
E Waste- Hazardous Waste
- Tube light/ Bulbs/ Batteries/ Electronic waste, Paints/ Cleaning agents/ Oil/ Aerosol cans, Cosmetics/ Syringes Insecticides/ Tables (medicines)/ Thermometers