Greenrich grow india private limited has extensive experience in providing Organic Composting Solutions to our Society. More than the commercial viability, the social responsibility urge initiated us to promote it on mass scale.
My Green Composter
We offer a comprehensive range of FRP Composter (Fiber Reinforced Plastic), which are available in different sizes and capacities ranging from 25 litres to 5000 litres that can collect wet waste from 1 ltr to 400 ltr per day. We have designed, patterned and moulded ﬁbre glass composter, which are more authentic since it has good quality of aeration that increases the oxygen ﬂow inside the bin. The oxygen helps in the breakdown process that produces nitrogen and hence prevents bad odour.
- Reduces Waste at SOURCE upto 80%
- It converts all the kitchen and food waste into good compost inside the kitchen without any smell, and gives good quality compost useful for Organic Garden,
- Very Economical, hassle free, easy to use, with a Minimal recurring cost,
- No Electrical or Mechanical energy required.
- Makes the citizen aware of their duties and Social Responsibilities,
- Converts Food waste, Fruit waste, Flowers, Tea powder, Fish bones, Prawns, Egg shells in to compost.
- Comparatively Very Lesser in Cost and Best in efficiency than any other method of composting and re-utilizing the waste management
- MY GREEN BIN provides a Soilless Planting Media and Compost Tea – a bio fluid.
- Soilless planting media is a good organic manure and planting can be done directly.
- Compost Tea is a Natural Organic Pesticide, Bio Booster for the Plants and the trees.
- This Compost Tea of 20 ml can be added to 1 Liter of water which has to be Sprayed on the Plants and Trees which gives acts as natural organic booster.
- Prevents procurement of any chemical fertilizers and insecticide which is hazardous to the nature and to the Environment.
- Reduces Global warming and prevents emission of Greenhouse gases.
CB 20 – 25Ltr – 1 Ltr of waste per day
CB 40 – 50Ltr – 2 Ltrs of waste per day
CB 80 – 120Ltr – 6 Ltrs of waste per day
- Ideal for Home Composting for Family of 3 – 15 members.
- One Composter will digest 1 ltr – 6 ltrs of waste per day.
- Bio Booster (Organic Liquid Fertilizer) collected is 5 ltrs – 15 ltrs.
- Compost / Manure collected is 5 kg to 50 kg.
- One Composter requires 1/4 bag to 2 bags of microbes
CB 300 – 250Lts – 15 Ltrs of waste per day
CB 500 – 400Lts -30 Ltrs of waste per day
CB 800 – 600Ltr -40 Ltrs of waste per day
CB 1200 – 800Lts – 60 Ltrs of waste per day
- Ideal for community composting in Apartments and Gated communities.
- One Composter will digest 15 ltr – 60 ltrs of waste per day.
- Bio Booster (Organic Liquid Fertilizer) collected is 15 ltrs – 50 ltrs.
- Compost / Manure collected is 50 kg to 250 kg.
- One Composter requires 6 bags to 30 bags of microbes
CB 2000 – 1000Lts – 80 Ltr of waste per day.
CB 5000 – 2000Lts – 160 Ltr of waste per day.
CB 16000 – 5000Lts – 400 Ltr of waste per day.
- Ideal for bulk community composting in commercial and institutional establishments like Restaurants, Hotels, Temples, Ofﬁces, Food courts, Kalyana mandapams, Malls, Factories, Schools, Colleges and Hostels.
- One Composter will digest 80 ltr – 400 ltrs of waste per day.
- Bio Booster (Organic Liquid Fertilizer) collected is 60 ltrs – 300 ltrs.
- Compost / Manure collected is 250 kg to 2500 kg.
- One Composter requires 40 bags to 120 bags of microbes
MY GREEN COMPOSTER works on a dual composter concept. The composter requirement will vary depending on the density of the waste.
The quantity of waste to be added in the My Green Composter per day should be as specified in the chart. If more waste is added, the compression due to its weight will convert the waste into anaerobic condition and increase the composting time. The character of waste that goes inside the composter decides the output.
Wet waste added into the composter has to be uniformly leveled, over which the microbes has to be added in such a way that the complete waste is covered by the microbes. Exposed waste will emit smell, attracting insects that lay eggs which will hatch out and form maggots.
- Spread 1 inch layer of My Green Microbes at the bottom of the composter. Vegetable peels & Fruit waste has to be chopped to small pieces and added to the Composter for upto 3” to 4” height. If the waste are added as big chunks the Microbes will not act at its full strength and maggots may be generated.
- The leftover food in the plastic bags should not be thrown directly into the composter. Only the leftover food has to be added & the plastic bag has to be removed compulsorily.
- Do not add any liquid items in the composter.
- The dry leaves from the garden can be added only after adding microbes above the waste only.
- Spread ½ inch of microbes above the waste, necessary to cover the waste totally.
- Now again add 4” of waste and add ½ inch of microbes regularly till the composter is filled (approx. 25-30 days). In the bigger composters for every 2” waste deposited, one layer of microbes has to be added may be ¼ “thickness.
- Once you start using the My Green composter, every two days the liquid stored in the lower chamber should be removed and discarded, till the liquid turns into dark leachate and this leachate or Bio booster can be stored and used as organic fertilizer.
- The bio composter is designed to collect Bio booster separately. This can be diluted with water @ 1:10 ratio and sprayed on to plants acts as bio booster and pest repellent.
- Once the first composter is full, it has to be closed & kept undisturbed for 15 days. On the 16th day remove the top dry layer (around 10-12 inches) into the empty microbes bag where further composting happens. Remove any unwanted wastes like plastics and other non degradable stuff and keep the bag aside where further composting of the wet waste happens in the bag. Repeat this every alternate day. By the next 10-15 day the whole compost can be transferred into the bags emptying the composter for the next cycle.
- Repeat the above process in the second MY GREEN COMPOSTER. By the time second composter is full, the first composter will be composted and become rich organic manure and can be used as potting soil instead of conventional soil and you can cultivate your own organic vegetables.
- It is advisable to have one person who will be in charge of the My Green Composter operations.
What you get from My Green Composter?
1. Bio Booster (Organic Liquid Fertilizer)
During the process every two days we will get an organic liquid, Bio booster. It is a Natural Organic Pesticide for the plants. 100 ml of bio booster can be added to 1 litre of water and can be sprayed on the plants and trees which acts as a natural organic booster. The Bio booster has been certiﬁed as organic fertilizer by SGS.
- Bio Booster prevents procurement of any chemical fertilizers and insecticide which is hazardous to the nature and to the Environment.
- Reduces Global warming and prevents emission of Greenhouse gases.
- Bio Booster when sprayed on the leaves increases the amount of nutrients available to the plant, and speeds the breakdown of toxins.
- It maintains the chlorophyll on the leaves
- It reduces withering of leaves and the greenery is maintained
- Better plant growth in the form of better tasting vegetables, bigger blossoms and greener leaves.
- Plenty of nutrients for the plants that are easily absorbed straight through the plant roots.
- Provides an all-natural alternative to harsh chemical composts that cause harm to native plants, animals and human life.
2. Compost / Manure / Organic Fertilizer
Once the composting process is complete the waste gets converted into Rich Organic Manure- an organic planting medium that can replace soil in gardening.A better substitute for potting mixtures based on soil & carbon negative fossil fungus-peat moss.It is ideal for germination and propagation of all crops.Excellent acclimatizing media for tissue culture saplings, and good grow media for lawn-can be used in FARMLANDS, NURSERIES, INDOORS, BALCONIES, TERRACE and KITCHEN GARDENING. In the ﬁrst year, the process will yield 7 cycles of compost and from the 2nd year onwards 8 cycles of compost will be generated.