What you get from My Green Composter?
1. Bio Booster (Organic Liquid Fertilizer)
During the process every two days we will get an organic liquid, Bio booster. It is a Natural Organic Pesticide for the plants. 100 ml of bio booster can be added to 1 litre of water and can be sprayed on the plants and trees which acts as a natural organic booster. The Bio booster has been certiﬁed as organic fertilizer by SGS.
- Bio Booster prevents procurement of any chemical fertilizers and insecticide which is hazardous to the nature and to the Environment.
- Reduces Global warming and prevents emission of Greenhouse gases.
- Bio Booster when sprayed on the leaves increases the amount of nutrients available to the plant, and speeds the breakdown of toxins.
- It maintains the chlorophyll on the leaves
- It reduces withering of leaves and the greenery is maintained
- Better plant growth in the form of better tasting vegetables, bigger blossoms and greener leaves.
- Plenty of nutrients for the plants that are easily absorbed straight through the plant roots.
- Provides an all-natural alternative to harsh chemical composts that cause harm to native plants, animals and human life.
2. Compost / Manure / Organic Fertilizer
Once the composting process is complete the waste gets converted into Rich Organic Manure- an organic planting medium that can replace soil in gardening.A better substitute for potting mixtures based on soil & carbon negative fossil fungus-peat moss.It is ideal for germination and propagation of all crops.Excellent acclimatizing media for tissue culture saplings, and good grow media for lawn-can be used in FARMLANDS, NURSERIES, INDOORS, BALCONIES, TERRACE and KITCHEN GARDENING. In the ﬁrst year, the process will yield 7 cycles of compost and from the 2nd year onwards 8 cycles of compost will be generated.