The dual bin aerobic digester converts all your kitchen waste to rich compost- solid manure and compost tea – liquid manure. You need not dispose your waste as Garbage thereby preventing the environment and reduce landfill in your area.
The digester is designed to operate without electricity or any mechanical parts. No foul smell is generated and easy to operate and hassle free maintenance. The bin is designed with FRP for high durability and stability. This is a dual bin concept- one bin is used to fill up the waste, it will take 35 to 40 days for the bin to get filled. After this filled up you have to use other bin while the first bin will be left for composting for 30 to 40 days.
- Ideal for Bulk waste generators .
- Automated process & 40% volume reduction
- It will digest all type of organic waste
- Low Noise & Low Maintenance
- Hassle free and Easy to use, Unskilled labour can handle the composter
- Remove output after all the waste is digested, Output takes about 30 days
- OPEX cost is less and It occupies very less space
- No Pathogens and its safe for human handling
- No foul smell, flies or insects
- Very good aesthetics and it’s a Continuous Process
- FRP bin and shredder in MS
- Have outlets Pan India
- One bin will digest upto 750 Ltr of waste per day.
- Dual bin of GRB 9000 is ideally suited for upto 750 families, and for more it shall be multiples of above.
- Can be installed in setback spaces, open spaces and terrace.
- One bin will require 120 bags of 20 ltr capacity of My Green Microbes per month.
FRP Bin Specification
GRB -9000 HD of size – L 5.26 m x 1.53 m x 1.22m made out of FRP Panel of thickness 5mm with the interior of the bin finished with additional FRP ribs of width 200mm with 8mm aerator holes are made inside and outside, top and bottom, joined together with FRP lining and SS fasteners. The bottom tank to be of ht 100mm and covered with FRP plates of thickness 5mm with 8mm holes for the Leachate to be collected. The bottom tank is provided with 20mm Ball Valve -2 nos. The central portion to have FRP channels with 75mm aerator pipes with 8mm holes supported between top and bottom FRP channels with end cap. The sides to have 2 doors of dia 450 mm fixed with SS flat & nut with plastic head. The panels to be supported with hot dip galvanised MS channels of 3mm thickness. The top of the bin provided with 8 doors, all with FRP of thickness 3mm with MS stay. The bin to be engulfed outside with 50mm x 25mm hot dip galvanised MS Section at 2 levels. The bins will be provided with Blower mounted on FRP channel – Blower of specification: Single Phase, Power Input – 180 watts, Air Flow rate – 460 M3/ br and the blower outlet of 32 mm/PVC pipe & internally with 32mm /PVC pipes with raises of 25 mm/ PVC Pipe of height 150mm at spaced at a distance of 400mm. The bins are provided with hot dipped galvanised MS handle of size 250 mm and SS Hinges complete as per manufacture specifications.
2 Nos of blower gives aeration to the bin Power supply – 3 phase, Power input – 1A, Speed – 2770 Rpm, Weight – 10 Kg, Full open air output – 1450 m3/Hr
Power supply – 3 phase, Power input – 5A, Speed – 1440 Rpm, MS frame Constructed with 8 X 4 = 32 blade having a ability to shred approximately 5 -10mm pieces of vegetable waste.
GRB 9000 – Bulk digester is used for Gated community, Municipality yards, Temple, any bulk waste generators, etc.,
Composting procedure with MY GREEN BIN
- Spread 1 inch layer of My Green Microbes at the bottom of the bin.
- Add 3 inches of waste to the bin.
- Spread My Green Microbes evenly on the top.
- Now again you can add 3 inches of waste.
- Spread My Green Microbes again.
- Just repeat the process till the bin fills up.
- Leave the first bin for composting by covering it with layer of microbes.
- Start the above process in second bin.
- Both bins can be used alternatively and get rich manure.
What to compost
- Cooked food , Uncooked food, Tea bags, Coffee dust, Fruits & Fruit peels, Vegetable peels, Flower waste, Egg shells (Crushed), Paper bits, Garden waste, Saw dust, Ashes
Things not to go into My Green Bin
- Sanitary Napkins, Disposable Diapers, Bandages, Any material, Contaminated with blood
- Glass/ Wire/ Cloth, Fabric Leather/ Rubber, Thermocol / Plastic, Metal/ Paper, Wood/ Rexine
E Waste- Hazardous Waste
- Tube light/ Bulbs/ Batteries/ Electronic waste, Paints/ Cleaning agents/ Oil/ Aerosol cans, Cosmetics/ Syringes Insecticides/ Tables (medicines)/ Thermometers