Composition of different gases in Biogas
Methane (CH4): 55 – 70 %
Carbon dioxide (CO2): 30 – 45%
Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S): 1 – 2 %
Nitrogen (N2): 0-1 %
Hydrogen (H2): 0-1 %
Carbon monoxide (CO): Traces.
Benefits of Biogas Plants
- Lower retention and compact in size
- Higher biogas yields and high process stability
- Eliminates formation of scum and settlement layer
- Mixing improves gas yields by 15 to 20%
- Can handle higher solids content
- Constant gas pressure
- Very low maintenance
List of Exclusions
- All type of Civil work like foundation, sheds, drains, sludge drying beds
- Incoming power and control cabling to the panel.
- Utilities like water, electricity etc
- All piping, cabling etc. beyond the termination points as mentioned in our offer.
- All statutory clearance, Site storage, security
- Slurry disposal.
- Required cow dung (50% volume of the reactor) for commissioning.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned in our scope.