The dual bin aerobic digester converts all your kitchen waste to rich compost- solid manure and compost tea – liquid manure. You need not dispose your waste as Garbage thereby preventing the environment and reduce landfill in your area.
The digester is designed to operate without electricity or any mechanical parts. No foul smell is generated and easy to operate and hassle free maintenance. This is a dual bin concept- one bin is used to fill up the waste, it will take 35 to 40 days for the bin to get filled. After this filled up you have to use other bin while the first bin will be left for composting for 30 to 40 days.
- Ideal for Home composting in Small families.
- Aesthetically designed, functionally designed to compost all your kitchen and food waste.
- Hassle free, easy to use, easy to maintain and easy to convert your organic waste to organic manure.
- One bin will digest 1 Ltr of waste per day.
- Dual bin of GRC25 is ideally suited for 3 Members of Family, and for more it shall be multiples of above.
- Can be installed in setback spaces, open spaces and terrace.
- One set of composter will require 5 Ltr Bag of Microbes.
GRC25 – Family composting is used for 3 members of family
Composting procedure with MY GREEN BIN
- Spread 1 inch layer of My Green Microbes at the bottom of the bin.
- Add 3 to 4 inches of waste to the bin.
- Spread My Green Microbes evenly on the top.
- Now again you can add 3 to 4 inches of waste.
- Spread My Green Microbes again.
- Just repeat the process till the bin fills up.
- Leave the first bin for composting by covering it with layer of microbes.
- Start the above process in second bin.
- Both bins can be used alternatively and get rich manure.
What to compost
- Cooked food , Uncooked food, Tea bags, Coffee dust, Fruits & Fruit peels, Vegetable peels, Flower waste, Egg shells (Crushed), Paper bits, Garden waste, Saw dust, Ashes
Things not to go into My Green Bin
- Sanitary Napkins, Disposable Diapers, Bandages, Any material, Contaminated with blood
- Glass/ Wire/ Cloth, Fabric Leather/ Rubber, Thermocol / Plastic, Metal/ Paper, Wood/ Rexine
E Waste- Hazardous Waste
- Tube light/ Bulbs/ Batteries/ Electronic waste, Paints/ Cleaning agents/ Oil/ Aerosol cans, Cosmetics/ Syringes Insecticides/ Tables (medicines)/ Thermometers