Combo Offer 50 Ltr Home Composter with Microbes & Garden Supplies
50 Ltr Home Composter Benefits and Instructions of use
- The dual bin aerobic digester converts all your kitchen waste to rich compost- solid manure and compost tea – liquid manure. You need not dispose your waste as Garbage thereby preventing the environment and reduce landfill in your area.
- The digester is designed to operate without electricity or any mechanical parts.
- No foul smell is generated and easy to operate and hassle free maintenance.
- This is a dual bin concept- one bin is used to fill up the waste, it will take 35 to 40 days for the bin to get filled.
- After this is filled up you have to use the other bin while the first bin will be left for composting for 30 to 40 days.
- Ideal for Home composting in Small families.
- Aesthetically designed, functionally designed to compost all your kitchen and food waste.
- Hassle free, easy to use, easy to maintain and easy to convert your organic waste to organic manure.
- One bin will digest 2 Ltrs of waste per day.
- Dual bin of GRC50 is ideally suited for 4-7 Members of Family, and for more it shall be multiples of above.
- Can be installed in setback spaces, open spaces and terrace.
- One bin will require 1/2 bag of 10 ltr capacity of My Green Microbes per month
GRC50 – Family composting is used for 4-7 members of family
Composting procedure with MY GREEN BIN
- Spread 1 inch layer of My Green Microbes at the bottom of the bin.
- Add 3 to 4 inches of waste to the bin.
- Spread My Green Microbes evenly on the top.
- Now again you can add 3 to 4 inches of waste.
- Spread My Green Microbes again.
- Just repeat the process till the bin fills up.
- Leave the first bin for composting by covering it with layer of microbes.
- Start the above process in second bin.
- Both bins can be used alternatively and get rich manure.
What to compost
- Cooked food , Uncooked food, Tea bags, Coffee dust, Fruits & Fruit peels, Vegetable peels, Flower waste, Egg shells (Crushed), Paper bits, Garden waste, Saw dust, Ashes
Things not to go into My Green Bin
- Sanitary Napkins, Disposable Diapers, Bandages, Any material, Contaminated with blood
- Glass/ Wire/ Cloth, Fabric Leather/ Rubber, Thermocol / Plastic, Metal/ Paper, Wood/ Rexine
E Waste- Hazardous Waste
- Tube light/ Bulbs/ Batteries/ Electronic waste, Paints/ Cleaning agents/ Oil/ Aerosol cans, Cosmetics/ Syringes Insecticides/ Tables (medicines)/ Thermometers